Headquartered in Plymouth Minnesota, Priority Plumbing & Drains is a full-service plumbing company that wants to help you grow and become not only a better plumber, but also create a lifestyle and a career for you that is worthwhile.
Our culture is driven by a fun, fast-paced, on-the-go work process. We are a plumbing company that uses technology that allows us to move fast and keep up with the demands of today’s communication-driven world.
We want to make our clients projects, big or small, turn out great and we want to ensure we have a little fun along the way!
OPEN POSITION: Journeyman Plumber
We are currently looking for a Journeyman Plumber to join our team. We have amazing opportunities for growth!
Responsibilities for the Journeyman Plumber include:
- Lead and train apprentice plumbers; company truck provided.
- Potential to grow into a mentor within the company as our team grows.
- Provide recommendations and estimates to your clients on their issues,
- Perform plumbing installations and/or repairs.
- Solve Problems and help the team take care of service calls for clients.
- Work with builders and remodelers to execute projects.
- Provide recommendations to Priority Plumbing leadership on what we can be doing better and how we can improve our systems to become more efficient.
- Licensed by the State of Minnesota
- Clean Driving Record/Work Van Provided
- $75,000 Salary Plus Bonuses
- Continuing Education paid for by Priority Plumbing & Drains
- Company contribution toward Health Care Plan
- Paid Major Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Cell Phone Allowance
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.